NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. DURATION: The “El Salvador v Estonia” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:01 am ET on February 15, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on February 23, 2012 (the “Sweepstakes Period); provided that, Centroamerica TV, LLC (“Sponsor”) may extend the Sweepstakes Period in its sole discretion.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to individual legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, age 18 and older, except for officers, directors and employees and their immediate families and members of the same household of Sponsor, and its affiliates, agents, judges, parent companies, licensees, distributors, suppliers, subsidiaries, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies.
3. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase necessary to participate. All entries must be submitted by clicking “like” on the Sponsor Facebook page during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the relevant entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the applicable Facebook account. “Authorized account holder” of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS: The winners will be selected at random among all entries submitted in accordance with these rules by a representative of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The winners will be notified by email and/or Facebook message. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by potential winner for any reason, including incorrect contract information.
A total of fifteen (15) winners will be selected from amongst all eligible entries. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to complete the forms as set forth below, only one (1) alternate winner will be selected for that particular prize.
5. PRIZES AND ODDS: Each winner will receive two (2) tickets to the El Salvador v Estonia soccer match on February 29, 2012 at the Los Angeles Coliseum. Tickets should be picked up at the will-call window at the Los Angeles Coliseum with proper identification prior to the match.
Each winner is solely responsible for all expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and/or use of the prize not specified herein as being awarded including, without limitation, any and all taxes, tips, entertainment, transfers, and transportation to and from the event. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions will be allowed except at Sponsor's discretion. Prize must be accepted as awarded.
Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prize permitted. Sponsor responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY SPONSOR AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABIBLITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON INFRINGEMENT. ALL PRIZE DETAILS ARE AT SPONSORS SOLE DISCRETION.
6. VERIFICATION OF WINNER AND DELIVERY OF PRIZE: Potential winners will be notified by e-mail and/or Facebook message. Sponsors shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by the potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner will be selected in the same manner as the winner. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in the same manner as the winner. Winners agree to Sponsor’s use of name, address, likeness and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, publicity release, as well as a W-9 for tax purposes (“Prize Claim Documents”). If any winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification (or a shorter time if required by exigencies), winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
7. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is void outside of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other states laws. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction Miami, Florida. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that 1.) Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; 2.) Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and 3.) Under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) late, lost, stolen, damaged, incomplete, or misdirected entries, e-mails or other communications; errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices or transmission lines; data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials; loss or otherwise; or (b) electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified.
Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of her/his Sweepstakes entries) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsors or any of their affiliates if she/he tampers with the entry process or if she /his fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that she/he is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor and their respective directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activity.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, at any time, without notice, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and award prizes using all non-suspect eligible entries received as of the termination/suspension date, if any infection, computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s control, affects the integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor also is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree that Sponsor and its designees and assigns and all of their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and entrant will indemnify, defend and hold the Released Parties harmless from any liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant themselves or any other person or entity, including personal injury, death or damage to personal or real property, to entrant or any other person or entity due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize (including any prize activity or travel related thereto) or participation in this Sweepstakes. Entrants further acknowledge that said parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including, but not limited to, its quality or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry and to modify, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, action of entrants, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, if the Sweepstakes is modified, terminated or suspended, at Sponsor’s discretion, select winners from those eligible, non-suspect entries.
8. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR NETWORK OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. WINNER LIST: To obtain the name of the winners, please visit www.centroamericatv.tv or https://www.facebook.com/canalcentroamericatv.
10. SPONSORS/PRIZE FULFILLMENT: Centroamerica TV, LLC is the Sponsor of the Sweepstakes and is responsible for selection of Sweepstakes winners and prize fulfillment. For comments and questions related to the Sweepstakes, please email us at: